Summit Engineered Automation, Your Automation Partner
Enhancing customer manufacturing with CUSTOM AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS & integrated CUSTOM ROBOTICS for more than 25 years
Summit Engineered Automation has been designing and building custom, manufacturing automation solutions since 1998. We act as a partner for all things automation by applying cutting-edge thinking and technologies to save your brand time and costs while boosting production quality. We have worked with leading companies in the medical, pharmaceutical, plastics, electronics, cutting tool and consumer products industries.
Following customer research in 2014, we formally adopted a process that today we call the “Summit Agile Process”. Research showed that traditional relationships between custom automation suppliers and end customers were built on divergent goals. As we talked to more companies about projects which did not perform as expected we learned that communication, collaboration, project cost management and late deliveries with non-conforming performance were all common problems.
Our agile-based process creates true partnerships with our clients with a process focused on risk analysis early and throughout the project. We want to be the most transparent automation supplier for you. Please take time to learn more about our methods and solutions that we believe are the best way to benefit your products. Don’t hesitate to reach out for an introduction.
With your collaboration, we can make the process even better!
Todd Bauernfeind, President Summit Engineered Automation
Partner with Summit Engineered Automation:
- Celebrating 25 years in business.
- We manage the schedule of our engineering, production and manufacturing in house. We do not need to rely on other vendors or fabrication shops to build your systems or derail project timelines.
- Summit Engineered Automation has a diverse team of mechanical engineers, controls, automation and electrical engineers. As well as customer support staff, project managers and a fabrication team.
- We are a flexible company which has allowed us to grow and serve our customers well as projects evolve often through the course development.
Risk Management & Project Management Services:
With 25 years of experience building automated systems for our customers, we have come to understand that there is a risk partnering with an outside resource. We have established a risk management process that will exceed your expectations and overall experience while working with Summit Engineered Automation. Learn more about our Summit Agile Process. Our objective in our project and risk management services is to:
- Emphasize risk analysis early and throughout the entire project.
- Communicate on a weekly basis or more as needed.
- Design a machine that will exceed your expectations.
- Develop a long term relationship through the lifespan of your system and future project.
find our systems in a variety of industries:
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Plastic Packaging and Plastic Injection Molding
- Electronic Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Facilities
SUMMIT ENGINEERED AUTOMATION BRINGS YOU THE BEST TECHNOLOGY WITH SOME OF THESE INTEGRATION PARTNERS:
- Epson Robotics
- ABB Automation
- Allen Bradley
- Full Technology & Partner List
Connect with us today to discuss how we can help you on your next project.
Come Work for Us:
Summit Engineered Automation is always looking for motivated, innovative talented individuals to join our team. Our engineering teams, design, programming and machine builders are dynamic teams that help our customers solve complex manufacturing problems with automated systems. We are different than other companies you have worked for:
- We are a family oriented company striving to provide a flexible, work / life balance for our employees.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- We provide ongoing skill development and career advancement opportunities.
View our open positions or send us your resume to discuss what you can bring to our company.